Last month I had a post project on hold, it was the outside we'd planned to stucco after adding the new roof to the back addition. However, a birds nest with it's little ones put that on hold. Then other activities continued to create delays. So now Kevin and Cameron are back to business with this.
|Boards up and foam being added|
Once that was up the wire went up. That's the progress on their work today. Now for me.
|Wire's on and ready for scratch coat|
After finishing the master bathroom I turned my attention to the kids/guest bathroom. Initially I thought I would replace the vanity with a cabinet and sink unit from Home Depot, as the counter really needed some help.
|Sink and Vanity I'd been considering|
With the results I had in our bathroom and the change to the counter and walls being such a hit with my family, I decided to change course and try something similar in this bathroom.
|Sink area before|
The walls have had a heavily textured finish with a glazing technique to give it an older plaster look.
The cabinets and towel bars in there all need a little TLC as well to improve their appearance. So I removed all including decorations and pictures. Fixed holes, cleaned with some TSP and put a base coat of paint on the walls today.
|Guest/Kids Bathroom Before|