Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Cameron



Today is Cameron's 19th birthday!!  I can't believe my "little guy", now towers over me and has grown to be such a fine young man.  I wrote last year when he turned 18 the story of how he came to be in our lives.  You can see that here, in the post "do you believe in miracles?"

He is a total gift from God to us and we have been blessed to be his family.  He's a smart, funny and talented guy who is a great older brother for his sisters who adore him and an incredible son.  I can write these without embarassing him, as he hasn't seen my post and that's just a mom's perogative right?




He's decided he wants to celebrate by going to Claimjumpers Restaurant for dinner this evening, then we'll head over to Amber and Eddie's new apartment to open gifts and have some cake.




So as we all celebrate Cameron's birthday and look forward to a fun day, I hope you all have a great day too.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda,
    Happy Birthday to your dear son. He sounds like an amazing young man and I know you are so proud of him and rightfully so.
    Love the pics you share, He is a very handsome.
    Yes, I do believe in miracles and what a blessing to have him in your life. God is soooo good.
    Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.
    God Bless, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celestina I appreciate your sweet words.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to Cameron! Yes, it's a Mom's perogative. Gosh, I remember when you told me Cameron had joined you and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete