Sunday, February 13, 2011

In-N-Out Burger

After church today we stopped for In-N-Out Burgers, we promised Max (Father of Rebecca who traveled with us to China) that we would eat a burger for him, as he used to live in Southern California and enjoyed In-N-Out.

The girls wore matching dresses to church today that the Prior Family gave them, they looked very cute and like sisters!








This one's for you Max - since you could not be here
Cameron finished it for you!

Saying hello to our family in Ohio - the Boothby's! When you
come to visit Disneyland and In-N-Out Burger are on the itinerary.

Cameron enjoying his In-N-Out burger.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty girls in their matching dresses!! I am sure Max will be happy when we sees this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky and Chad - being our Indiana Family you are invited to visit anytime also and join us at Disneyland and In-N-Out burger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN!! You are really killing me now!! I am SOOOOOO JEALOUS!! That looks REALLY GOOD!! Thanks Carr's!! Makes my taste buds jump!!
    I'm going to post some pic when I get a minute - Rebecca turned 1 last Tuesday and we had family over for a big party!! Miss you guys!! Trust me - if I ever get back to So Cal - you'll be hearing from me!!

    ReplyDelete