Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Decor at the Gaylord Palms


Now that Fall is officially in the air here in Florida, I'll share the many photos of the beautiful displays they had scattered around the incredible landscapes at the Gaylord Palms Hotel. I made a point to add these to the collection of pictures I took while we stayed there.









One of 3 really large pumpkins in a contest.  This one came in 2cd.




Even the fake gator in the "everglades" is decked out for fall : )




Once home we enjoyed our own Fall artwork courtesy of the girls creative talents and the efforts of Patrick and Jennifer to make their time with them special and bless us with these gifts. I love that the girls had so much fun with their aunt and uncle while we were able to get away to celebrate our anniversary!!


I'm also loving the cooler temperatures we've been enjoying now that Fall has truly arrived. I can actually start working outside again to get my planting beds ready and the plants I've been collecting in the ground so I can begin to create the landscape we desire to have around our home. Time at the Gaylord served to really inspire my love of beautiful landscapes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment