Sunday, May 24, 2015

Bad Blogger




I know it's been almost a month since my last post, I've been falling down on this blogging job of mine and yet there's been SO much to post about happening!!!  We enjoyed a very nice visit with my parents here from California.





We got to celebrate Mother's day with mine and Kevin's mom here.



Dad was a HUGE help to Kevin to finish the task of our ongoing fireplace redo, by helping design and install the mantel.


I had a mountain of mulch delivered FREE from a tree service, so we could get a major jump on some yard projects we've been wanting to do.


We've made lots of progress to our garden, to the tower and VGS system by putting up a hoop house and so much more all without posting anything on this blog.  So I'll put this little recap here and then over the next few days after I get my pictures in order I'll make separate posts to cover our progress and the latest projects we've begun.

There we go no excuses, I've just been remiss in my blogging and now it's time to get back with the program and catch up on all that's been happening as we've really made some great progress around here.  So stay tuned and I'll be showing these over the next few posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment