Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ducks In A Row...



As the saying goes, I've been getting my "ducks in a row" in an effort to prepare for my trip to California.  I've been cooking and setting meals aside in the freezer so Kevin or kids can just prepare them by microwaving or heating on the stove for lunches and dinner.  I've stocked the refrigerator with fruits and vegetables to go with the meals.


I've got everyone's laundry done and the house cleaned.

Everyone's is put away now, just Cameron's pile ready to go to his room
The girls are set with their school routines and the calendar has the necessary info for lessons listed.


I'm packed, and have all I should need for my travel, SOOOO, I guess that's it.  Now, it's just waiting for EARLY Thursday morning and I'm off to California to visit with my parents and be there to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday.



California here I come....


No comments:

Post a Comment