Friday, August 15, 2014

Do You "Pin It ?"




I have a new obsession Pinterest.  It's been around for awhile and I've checked other peoples boards for some time now, but more recently I began making my own boards.


It started on a rainy day, and we've had LOTS of those lately!!  Not really having anything pressing to do I thought I'd start a board of pretty things I found and wanted collections of these "pins".  After creating my first board "So Pretty", this led to a Classic Style board of clothes and styles I like.  Then I began a board on beautiful gardens that inspire.



Shortly after starting these I was invited to contribute to a board that's a collection of pretty, romantic and inspiring pins.

When I have time, I'll sit and spend a bit of it searching for inspiring pictures to pin to my boards, and now as I prepare to get my yard and gardens looking better I've started a board for planting ideas for Central Florida's climate and unique challenges as well as opportunities.  Having a desire to get the house more organized I also created a board for organizing ideas.  These boards serve to have a quick reference for helpful ideas and with the pins linked to sources, articles or blogs there's helpful information attached with the images.


So, how about you. Do you Pinterest?



No comments:

Post a Comment