The first two photos are along the street where the original Mission Wing (built 1903) meets up with the Cloister Wing (built 1910). The buttresses are not structural and were only built as a decorative feature. The next photo is one of the walks near the lobby area.
The Amistad Dome (left) houses the Bridal Suite and the interior view from the Rotunda Wing looking towards the Cloister Wing (right).
The Carmel Dome on the left based on the Carmel Mission and the Romona Dome on the right, the stained glass has the characters of Helen Hunt Jackson's novel Romona on them.